We are seeking parent volunteers to help in administering the AP exams again this year. All parent volunteers will be paired with Sickles staff and will not be the primary person in charge of the room.
Any parents that are willing to offer their talents are welcomed and appreciated. The district has set up a website to register. There are AM and PM shifts, which run 7:30am-noon and 11:30am-4:00pm, respectively. We also welcome any parents who cannot stay the whole time as we can pair them with others to cover a whole shift or use them as relief.
The link to register is here:
AP Proctor Volunteer Sign-Up website: https://apps.sdhc.k12.fl.us/approctor
If you volunteered last year you can use your same login.
1. Volunteers will need to complete the SERVE paperwork for the county. The link available on the registration site.
2. If any volunteers were educators, Mr. Perez needs to know what subjects you taught, as there are restrictions.
3. If a student in the immediate family or household member is taking an AP exam, the volunteer cannot proctor that exam (but other exams ore ok)
4. Proctors cannot work for a test prep company or any activity that addresses content of secure College Board tests (such as an SAT tutor).
5. Most of our testing occurs in the gym, so proctors should wear sneakers or some other comfortable shoes. No high heels as they can damage the gym floor, even under the tarp.
Greatest needs days are as follows:
Monday, May 7 PM Psychology
Thursday May 10 AM US Government
Monday May 14 AM Biology
Wednesday May 16 AM English Language & Composition
Wednesday May 16 PM Macroeconomics
Thursday May 17 AM World History
Friday May 18 AM Human Geography or Microeconomics